10 Simple and Delicious Recipes for Busy WeeknightsEveryone gets busy during the week. Between work, kids, and other obligations, it can be difficult to find the time to prepare a healthy dinner each night. Luckily, there are tons of quick and easy recipes that can be made in under 30 minutes. In this blog post, we'll take a look at 10 simple and delicious weeknight dinner ideas you can make in 30 minutes or less. Let's get started!
1. Zucchini Noodles with Pesto: Zucchini noodles are a great way to lighten up a classic pasta dish. To make them, simply spiralize 2 or 3 zucchini and cook them in a pan with olive oil, garlic, and your favorite pesto. Top with parmesan cheese and serve.
2. Sheet Pan Fajitas: This sheet pan fajita recipe is an easy and delicious way to enjoy Mexican flavors without the hassle . Simply mix your favorite veggies, such as bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms, with fajita seasoning. Bake in the oven until theyre tender and serve with warm tortillas.
3. Baked Salmon: Baked salmon is a healthy and flavorful weeknight dinner. To make it, season a fillet of salmon with salt, pepper, and your favorite herbs, and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve with a salad or steamed vegetables on the side .
4. Egg Fried Rice: Egg fried rice is a simple and delicious dish that comes together in minutes. To make it, saut cooked rice with garlic, eggs, and your favorite vegetables, such as peas and carrots. Season with soy sauce and top with green onions.
5. Grilled Cheese Sandwiches: Grilled cheese sandwiches are a classic and easy weeknight dinner. To make them, butter two slices of bread and fill with your favorite cheeses. Heat a skillet over medium heat and cook the sandwiches until golden and the cheese is melted.
6. Baked Chicken Parmesan: Chicken parmesan is a surefire crowd pleaser. To make it, season and bread chicken breasts and bake in the oven until golden and cooked through. Top with marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese and bake for an additional 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
7. Veggie Quesadillas: Quesadillas are always a hit! To make them, fill two large flour tortillas with your favorite vegetables, such as sauted peppers and onions, black beans, and cheese. Heat a skillet or grill pan over medium heat and cook the ques adillas until golden and the cheese is melted.
8. Spaghetti Squash with Tomato Sauce: Spaghetti squash is a healthy and tasty alternative to traditional pasta dishes. To make it, cut a spaghetti squash in half and place each half cut- side down on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven until tender and then use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti-like flesh. Serve with your favorite tomato sauce.
9. Turkey Burgers: Turkey burgers are an easy and healthy weeknight dinner. To make them, combine ground turkey with herbs, spices, and your favorite toppings. Form the mixture into patties and cook in a skillet or on the grill until cooked through.
10. Stuffed Peppers: Stuffed peppers are a great way to get in your veggies. To make them, mix cooked rice with cooked ground beef, tomatoes, and spices. Stuff each pepper with the mixture and bake in the oven until the peppers are tender.